Want to impress your friends and family? This mousse takes no time to make, but the results are amazing.
-2 Cups of 35% whipping cream
-7 oz. of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
• Whip cream to soft peaks, set a side
• Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl
• Set microwave on 50% power setting
• Microwave chocolate for 40 seconds intervals, stir and repeat until chocolate in fully melted
• Fold 1/3 melted chocolate gently into the whipped cream
• Mix remaining chocolate into the whipped cream, mix only until combined as you will deflate the cream if you over mix
• Pipe or spoon the mousse into glass bowls and garnish with fresh fruit and whipped cream.